<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Twilight mania
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:14:00 pm

This will be a BUSY week!!

Its all rushing that has been going on... just so that the CGH x'mas party will go on smoothly!
I must say... this year will be a lucky year for all CGH pharmacy staff attending the event, cause there is just SOOO much gifts to bring home!! omg! and the hampers we wrapped today was LOADED with awesome stuff! Too bad we don't get to participate in the lucky draw :( oh well....

Everyone is reading the TWILIGHT book, on the bus, in the train.. even at the busstops! and... people are going on and on and on about how good the movie was, how good looking the main actor and actress are and how great the storyline is. Pages all over the newspaper, spreading over several days about the actor and actress in the show, its a twilight mania mann! For me, i'm really interested to watch it as well, its more to killing my curiousity of good this show actually is. Its funny how a book which no one hardly ever knew about (published back in 2006), suddenly became a huge gaga craze amongst many. I really want to catch it soon before the curiosity kills me!(:


memories brings back happy moments