<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Twilight caught!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:02:00 pm

Caught the movie "Twilight" inbetween my exchange of work from hospital to clinic today. Cause hospital work was half day! WOOTS!(:

I must say.. the story is REALLY good!(:
The guy? Absolutely handsome. The girl... just plain gorgeous! Perfect pair, pleasing to the eyes and enough to get fans going gaga. Anyway, thats beside the point. The story plot was indeed fresh and vampire-ly new and it definately caught my attention throughout the whole show! Not some long winded mama drama story. You know, i have this irritation for long lovely dovey movies that just makes me want to fast forward the movie!haha. The only part that left me hanging were the staring scenes. I think the total time Bella and Edward stared at each other would probably add up to 10 mins!!!

All in all.. the movie was GREAT!(: I'm dying to read the books now! 4 books.. i'll read them ALL!!!(: hahha!



"Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?"
"Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush, they're very common. You can Google it."


"Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my driving."

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"You are my life now"

"Your scent is like a drug to me, my own personal brand of heroine"


memories brings back happy moments