<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Goodie shopping (:
Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:21:00 pm

I feel damn bloody dissapointed and f*cking cheated larh!
i never knew that people could be so inconsiderate and irresponsible!
Someone least expected!! wth!

Anyway.. today went goodie shopping with my cgh party gang! haha.. it was fun larh, we must be the king and queens of budget shopping! managed to by "sock-fuls" of chocolates and candies way below our budget. ALRIGHT MANN!(:



I think.. ermm.. yahh.. whatever!


memories brings back happy moments