<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


When xmas trees are tall..
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:49:00 pm

Just when i was wishing for a white xmas...
I saw a new 2 metre christmas tree standing next to my piano!!!!(:

CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGGG!!!!!(: I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS ATMOSPHERE!!
The tree, the lights, the decorations, the presents, my friends, my family, church and THE STAR that rests at the peak of the perfect isosceles pyrimidal tree!


Today... I was DAMN HAPPY!! cause i saw this extremely cute guy!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! (((((((((((((:
I concluded its a one in a million incident!
oh well.. its just a compensation for not being able to see the other extremely cute doctor that donna, apple and steph were continuously mentioning about while they were at inpatient pharmacy. hehe!(:



Anyway...Hmmm....i'm still thinking about what Mr. Lim said... i'm really lost. Gotta start weighing out the pros and cons.. cause i'm really confused.


memories brings back happy moments