<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


week 11 down
Friday, November 21, 2008 3:33:00 pm

I miss sec school memories somehow...
Everything was all fun, laughter, enjoyment... even when it was studying, it was in groups, with friends, with teachers.. with our unforgettable Ten-Year-Series... our now antique textbooks...
I miss them all...my friends, seniors, teachers...


I'm suddenly in the "back to the old school" mood...


Believing that a person is whatever they portray infront of you
Little did i know that it was all an act
I need a dummies guide to break out of this perception
I was too dumb and naive to think that way about people all this while
This world is full of nasty and mean people
And you are one of them!

Week 11 down, Week 12 coming up. 9 more weeks left.


Thanks to dear Rachie for helping to write our wishes down on the HUGE don't know what ball.haha..(: Cya soon!(: And i'm terribly disspointed about today's lunch! I don't know what got into us to actually buy food from there. Nvm larh.. at least our nerves were cooled down by some nice brownie!(: hehe.. CYA soon!(:


memories brings back happy moments