<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Festive season!
Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:11:00 am

I'm so into the christmas mood now... 1 month plus till xmas(:
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!(: its nothing like friends and family gatherings!!
I'm waiting for the day to celebrate a snowy christmas. In the warmth of the crackling fire, under the christmas tree. WHITE CHRISTMAS.
Its thanks to work that i realy appreciate the festive season a 100x more!

I miss school compounds.haha..Went back on friday for dearest Qing hui's last concert.

That was for dinner, thx to the buffet by CGH in the afternoon.LOL
Rachel kept on making me laugh throughout the concert larh. tsktsk... we were bad audiences. oh well... HAHA!
Qinghui's last concert!(: love you girl!(:

opps.. caught eating!lol


memories brings back happy moments