<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Brown thing syndrome
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:25:00 pm

HAHA... i just found out a huge error in my previous post...
I meant.... STOP not START.LOL.. anyway...
I woke up this morning, and i was like..." DAMMIT! there is work today!"
Arghhh... okay... its no wonder i sub-conciously put START.HAHA!

Our CGH party play is HILARIOUS larh..hahah. i must say.. its really funny with hair lice, pocahontas (gee.... is that how it is spelt?), Repunzel (i'm horrible with names) and wizards/wolf MUHAHA! and ofcourse PRINCE CHARMING(: i just hope it turns out good, together with the whole big event! I'm the MC for the night with apple! (: hehehe..


I'm currently still suffering from BROWN THING syndrome. Last night, i mustered my courage to smack a cockroach with a roll of newspaper.. but apparently, i smacked it too hard.. and all its CLEAR/WHITE/YELLOWISH liquidy guts came squirting out.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The thought still sending chills down my spine. So for now.. I shall abstain from anything brown or near brown colour, be it chocolate, dark purple grapes, raisins.........AND ANYTHING THAT FREAKING CRAWLS with 6 LEGS OR MORE!! what more.. its FLIES!


memories brings back happy moments