<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


12 hours
Sunday, November 09, 2008 3:21:00 am

Somehow...
I fell asleep at 9pm and i woke up at 9.30am. This is enough to break my sleep record.
Its more than 12 hours! i can't believe it! Whatever got into me to sleep this long!!!
Must be work.. must be work.. must be FREAKING work!
I so totally hate working now.
I miss the holidays.. BADLY:(((

The only good thing about working, compared to studying is that.. weekends during SIP periods, there is no need to worry about having tests the following monday, infact, it motivates me to enjoy my weekends even more, knowing that dreading work starts on monday.
I WANT MY HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!:(


11 more weeks to go. Thank god we are almost half way through!


memories brings back happy moments