<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Time should stand still!
Sunday, October 26, 2008 4:48:00 pm

OMG! i so love my HOLIDAYS!(:
Its only meerly 3 days of holidays, but gosh am i enjoying it!!! weeee!(:

Time flies by too fast when i'm enjoying! TOO FAST!!! it should go sloooower for now.
When i'm working, it should SPEED UP!!! FASTER!!!

OMG! its a sunday and i met so many people in town today! sooo many! (:

Tiredddd now.. shall sleep soon(:


memories brings back happy moments