<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Seaside
Sunday, October 05, 2008 5:49:00 pm

I haven't started anything on my MP logbook, cause i don't know for nuts, what to write inside!
My table is in a complete mess, and i can't find my phone, my favourite pen, my handy highlighter, my
always-can-depend on hairclip. Its all somewhere underneath the piles and piles of papers. MP is driving me nuts!
My supervisor is going for reservice!haha. means i get to delay my SIP logbook for 1 more week!(: Mann, SIP logbook is just a bore.

The brownies i baked today, was not sweet enough :( Shall put more sugar the next time round.

I've got a craving for cereal today!... BREAKFAST tmr!(:

Today's lunch at SAF yacht club was B-EAUTIFUL!(: Get to makan 2metres from the sea! An atmosphere that its hardly found in Singapore. I wished i had a sea-side house!... but then again, my house is gonna corrode 100x faster!LOL anyway, too bad all Singapore's sea side land is state land (only for sentosa's bungalows, which.. COSTS a BOMB!). Oh well, lets just live in high rise flats, at least i'm protected from Tsunami!!(: If i'd live by the seaside, my house is first to go.


memories brings back happy moments