<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


out with the out! in with the in!
Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:16:00 pm

Its been almost a week since i last blogged. Work is exceptionally TIRING!
Ended my last day of outpatient posting yesterday.

A part of me will miss outpatient...especially the company there...
- Apple pie/ judy
- Winnie the pooh bear
- Jun/joanna
- Rhag/potato man
- My shi fu
- Jean
- Vivian
- Yao Zong
- Lily
- Melanie
- Donna
- Ricky/superman

I will not miss...
- casper the small eyed ghost
- the biscuit brand
- the mean senior
- the screaming, shouting, blaming, quarreling that goes on (most of the time its just a moment of anxiousness... got time limit larh... thats why)

Okay larh.. the good out weighs the bad :) i will miss the outpatient...
Workload... i definately will not miss though... TOO BUSY!!
WARDS!!! here i COME!(:

I love all FRIDAYS(: I savour all WEEKENDS!!
Its so sad now that holidays are only reduced to saturday and sundays. There is no 2 weeks or 7 weeks holidays. Working life is just a bore. oh well...


memories brings back happy moments