<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


inpatient galore!(:
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:39:00 pm

I can't say how much i LOVE inpatient!(:
There is so much company!(: There is steph, Hui Ling and Hui Min (pre-regs). haha...
And the Pharmacists are really nice...
and from the start of the week till now, i haven't stayed at inpatient for more than 3 hours consecutively!
Monday i was running all over, inpatient and outpatient and store.
Tues i was running from inpatient, wards and discharge pharm
...and today, i was in wards half the day, inpatient for 2 hours, then discharge pharm the rest of the day. HAHA! i'm loving it! I sense more freedom!(:

And... pantry is always loaded with food!(: cheezecake and chocolate cake from awfully chocolate! (pharmacy day!)

Dingding misses dongdong! no more crappying and butt pushing!! :(
And i didn't get to eat my xiao wan mian today...:(


memories brings back happy moments