<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


and....so....
Friday, October 03, 2008 12:16:00 pm

Is it me? or did this week just FLY past?!
Gosh! thats damn fast! When you are busy, really busy, u become oblivious to the time.
Which is.. of course, a GOOD THING!
WOOT! 5 weeks DOWN! damn its FAST!((((:
Can't be any happier!(:


I'm actually starting to get used to outpatient. and i went to A/E today!((((:

This week happened alot of stressful, happy, busy moments.

I think that..........................
It was....................
What happened was..................
long stories, so i decided to cut it SHORT.LOL


Anyway, dinner with apple and Yao Zong was enjoyable(: Full of crap, nonsense.


1) And benny is like.... welll.... like that lor... I keep bumping into him for the hundredth time out of work... quickly pretend to not see him to avoid awkward situation no. 2. lol.
2) Then that "fierce" face women, i saw her again today for like 4 times, i don't even dare to say hi.
3) Serene is going................... i'm so happy for her yet shocked! haha.
4) Yao Zong is HILARIOUS! He was so 'sad' when.......
5) The lady boss is going around catching people who don't tie up their hair!
6) Winnie is so NICE!(: hehe.. Hui Ling is a cool dudE!
7) Apple is a brave girl.. to go for the session((((:...and hey girl, don't so sad kk(:
8) Then..Ally, i'm gonna boycott u soon! u bad girl!!! haha

WOAH! i can't be anymore random! u ppl are probably gg....huh???!
I know..i'm not completing my sentences.. there is too much to say larh.LOL!

MP is so darn tiring larh.:(

I'm sorry, your time is up!


memories brings back happy moments