<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


90s' weekend
Saturday, October 04, 2008 6:47:00 am

CLASS 95's, ninties weekend is a GREAT listen throughout the day!(:

Currently listening to a song with the lyrics:
I wanna fall in love with you...
I wanna fall in love with you...
I wanna fall in love with you...x10

I'm guessing the song title is "i wanna fall in love with you"???!!! wth...

Anyway, MP is driving me nuts. Bonkers. Too much of good stuff just leads to bad things.One can never have the best of everything. Its always 1 bad to even up 1 good. Equality doesn't apply for all... well especially when u least wanted it. Tahan larh.... tahan.......tahaning all i can...

Going into the 5th week already!(: after next week, 1 quarter of our SIP will be OVER!(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WINNIE(:


memories brings back happy moments