<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


19th years...
Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:30:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOBY BOYBOY!!!!(: he is 3 HUMAN YEARS OLD!(:
and...
21 DOG years old!!!!(:
i'm ALWAYS THE YOUNGEST in the FAMILY!!!!:( even my dog is older than me now!LOL!
he CHEATED!!!hmpf!

and also... THANK YOU ALL THAT WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY some way or another!(:
THANK U all so MUCH!(:
Thanks dongdong and shi fu for the cake!
Thanks steff for the flowers!haha..
Thanks for all the wishes!(:
Thanks mum and dad for such a wonderful present and cake!!(:
okay, i think i need to go on diet after this b'day! i've been eating tonnes of CAKE recently!LOL

and YAY! finally i satisfied my craving for xiao wan mian!!!(: it was really not bad! CGH hospital's food is nice!!!(: almost every stall is good!


memories brings back happy moments