<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Recall milk products
Thursday, September 25, 2008 2:43:00 pm

Due to the overdose discovery of Melamine in the china made food products, Singapore and many other countries have taken those products off the shelf.

Someone told me, oreos, m&m, dutchlady milk, rabbit milk sweets, dove chocolate, monmilk, wall's all natural mango, mini poppers ice cream, magnum ice cream, moo sandwich ice cream, mini cornetto, meiji milk. I don't know how many of these are true... but its so damn sad larh. Everything oso can't eat. OREOs LEH!!! M&M!! LOL. Lucky i drink milk from australia.(:

Anyway, cornflake chocolate is AWESOME!!! thanx donna for the intro!(: its so darn crunchy. haha.. and not to worry, its made in germany.LOL no china products for now. Actually, there is nothing for us adults to worry about, cause its not as though we eat these stuff as a staple. But poor babies who have been drinking the milk throughout their mini life. sad.

I've got 3 more weeks till the end of outpatient!(: wooots!!! i'm thinking positive! at least i'm half way through! Wards! HERE i COME!(:

I'm so surprised! The person u least expected, could be the most approachable person! I've found out alot!


memories brings back happy moments