<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


18 weeks and counting
Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:53:00 pm

One more week down! this leaves me with another 18 weeks.
Okay, i'm starting to believe it when they say, SIP passes very fast. Before your know it, its over.
2 weeks just seemed like yesterday.
But i'm still gonna count down! i suppose cause its the first few weeks. Things are all so new and interesting.

Slept the whole day today as usual. Cause there is not work!(:
Work is just so tiring, its just a repetitive cycle. wake up, go work, come home, online for a few hours, sleep. It goes on and on every weekday. How could life be so boring??!
Lucky for fridays, its always a "go out and enjoy" day or a "stay home after work and sleep the whole rest of the day".

Talking about that, i can't believe i bumped into doctor at vivo yesterday! HAHA! it was funny.




Time moves a summer wind
I can see your face again
Was it such a tragedy
Being you... being me?
Smoke clears, the picture fades
But I stay back in yesterday
All the strangers come and go
All of them will never know...


memories brings back happy moments