<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


oh.. happy day!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:55:00 pm

Okay...i know u'll be surprised, but i'm actually loving to work at outpatient this week!(:.. at least for the next 2 weeks!(: hehe. Not cause the work is getting fun, its cause i've finally got some GOOD company over there! The pre-regs! they are just so much fun! Big sis will be joining me next week! the more the merrier!

Had lunch at east point with the pre-regs... and had dinner with Apple at Werners! The food was nice! Her food larh... mine was okay only. HAHA!

I

AM
HAPPY
TODAY! ((((((((:

Everything made me happy. From the start of the day, to the end of the day.
Though there was the sight of the mean and nasty girl,
and there was some dissagrement with the "politically incorrect" person, but all is well, it'll pass.

Besides that, the weather was nice, everyone else was nice!(: The world was nice in general!

and not to mention, it is CHILDRENS' DAY and HARI RAYA PUASA tmr. Means it is a HOLIDAY! can i tell u, i've been waiting for this holiday to come! a mid week break!! woots!


Hope u enjoy urself tmr apple! haha. and stop thinking of casper the ghost!WHAHAHAH!!!!concentrate tmr!HAHA!


memories brings back happy moments