<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Dead tired!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:03:00 pm

I'M DAMN TIRED!!! i could almost die right now.:(

I'm starting to hate SIP all over again.
I need some inspiration to get this engine working.

I almost slept standing up on the train to work at the clinic today.

I'm dead tired. So why the hell am i still up?
Cause i've got so much hospital given assignments to do that i'm so exhausted now after coming back from work about 2 half hours ago.





Anyway, Clay Aiken is gay. Who knew?
well i didn't.lol


memories brings back happy moments