<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Counter 3!
Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:43:00 pm

Surprisingly, the past two days zoomed past really quickly. Before u know it, its 1 more day left till the WEEKENDS!!!! something i've been looking forward to, throughout the week.

Typing labels from prescriptions is sooo tiring and stressful and my concentration wore out after an hour.LOL
i was at counter 3 (frontline) the whole day today, and i spent half of my 8 hours speaking in MANDARIN to patients! i know, its hard to believe huh? Somehow, under pressure, i'm actually able to converse in mandarin! It seemed like a life or death issue!HAHA! Counter 3 again tomorrow! I'm so lucky i left counter 3 at 4.30pm, cause the big "trouble" patient came only later. hehe.
The PTs and PAs working there are just awesome in any language larh, english, chinese, malay, hokkien, canto...u name it, they speak it!

Sidetracking, I've just popped a chewing gum into my mouth. And its awesomely chewy!!! (duhz!)

I can't wait for my retail pharmacy and ward postings larh!(((((:
I want to make my rounds in the wards and visit the patients together with the pharmacists! i want to do casestudies!! it seems so fun! Cause over here in the outpatient, its very hardcore, rushy and chaotic. Nobody ever has time to teach me. Its all self taught and learnt here and extremely tiring.

Had dinner with my bro, it was hard to choose between pizza or BK.LOLx I was thinking of eating arnold's chicken, after being told by apple that it was nice.LOL maybe sat?hehe



memories brings back happy moments