<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


celebrity affair
Monday, September 01, 2008 3:50:00 pm

OMG! my poor legs are so darn tired. I walked, and walked and walked, till they almost broke.
Okay.. need to take care of my legs before napfa.

Today we saw Patricia Mok at taka. Everyone knows her be it good or bad. But anyway, i noticed one thing about singaporeans. When they saw her, it was a brief STOP AND STARE moment, and then, they carried on with their stuff. No one came to her to ask for an autograph or a photograph. Not like in the western countries, celebreties would have to hide themselves from the public to avoid the paparazzi and the overwhelming fans. I think Singaporeans will also feel.. you know.. PAI SEH. if they went up to her and asked for her autograph and what have you. Its a cool and calm society yo! (:

hmmm...okay larh.. maybe this isn't that a good comparison. I mean if it was some big shot local actress/actor walking in orchard road, i think more heads would turn and and people would go flocking to them for photographs and autographs. But it happens with abit of hesitation at first.. then once other people see them taking autographs.. the rest would naturally follow. I know if felicia chin was there, i would! definately!

Let alone some western band or singer. Can u imagine???? COLD PLAY walking down the streets of orchard???!!! They wouldn't be walking anymore, the crowd stampede would just carry them along! haha. Donna expression was hilarious..." HAHA! YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE COLD PLAY WALKING AROUND INFRONT OF YOU LARH."

Damn i wished they did! :(


6 more days to SIP


memories brings back happy moments