<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Alonso, Grand prix champion
Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:13:00 pm

Congrats to Alonso coming in first in the grand prix. Followed by Rosberg, with Hamilton coming in third!

haha.. Hamilton! MERCEDES! despite him coming in 3rd, he is still in the lead for the driver's championship! Lucky Massa came in 14th, cause if massa came in any better, it would endanger Hamilton's lead this season.

This adds a plus point to my dream C class MERCEDES!haha... i'm still going on about it!LOL

Ferrari has been much of a dissapointment today, with 1 accident, and 1 pit stop error. This made ferrari drop 1 position down in the constructor's championship.

I have hardly ever watched F1, so i never knew that Redbull would sponsor F1 racers. Redbull gives u wings huh?...wheels u mean?

Anyway, Formula 1 cars seems so LOOSE! i mean, every part of the car seems so easy to dismantle! within 10 secs, the car tyres can be changed, 135litres of fuel can be refilled, and what is amazing? the steering wheel can be plucked out! Its funny!! Reminds me of mr bean!HAHA!

Those racers are lucky it is held at night! Can u imagine it was held in the afternoon? They can quit complaining of the heat and humidity and just soak in their perspiration.

And that trophy?? when it was first presented, i was like.." What is that? the trophy?".. it looked like a huge VASE!LOL as though the material was taken from a chip off esplanade!LOL. I think it was meant to look like the checkered flag baring both black and silver.

Seems that singapore is gaining alot of world attention recently. Soon, it will be the youth olympics!! hail singapore!(:


memories brings back happy moments