<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


term test... OVER!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:42:00 pm

FINALLY WOOTS! DPP test is OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Last termtest of my life in poly! WOOTS!

Anyway... recently, i've talked too much about olympics, olympics, olympics.
So shall just post pics of the recent happenings, and let the pics do the talking.


This is what we do at work! haha.. hail to less patients!(:

The dumb things we do... to kill time. hehe(:


I WISH! lol


Last gathering with Ganesh before he flies back to Canada. TURKISH FOOD!(: yummy!




Previously from 2D gang to 4e1, 4e2, 4e3, 4e4, canada.


There is always a storm before every rainbow. -.- Study, study, study... for our very last term tests of our poly lives.

This in when mugging takes a toll and green tea kitkat is called to the rescue.

Gone are the days of those mugging madness! WOOTS!

6 more days till NAPFA.



memories brings back happy moments