I've been training for napfa... and my poor legs haven't been given a rest since then.. poor legs. :( Tomorrow i shall rest u both okay?(: got Tonning lessons from rence da ge over lunch! haha.
Anyway... i had SIP briefing today. The postings were really UNEXPECTED for many. Well, as for me, i got Changi General Hopsital. I requested for TTSH, AH, SGH and even NUH(it is all the way at kent ridge) I never even considered CGH to be a hospital to even go to. No one ever did. But i really am sooo "LUCKY" to get it. What can i say?
Oh well, i really should stop being so annoyed and dissapointed at the postings. Maybe i should think on the bright side! Its like so bloody near my house. 1 direct bus from my house, from which i can reach there within 5 stops. haha! can meet Apple to go work together too!(:
Most importantly, I just pray for good MP. *cross fingers* since when was i lucky anyway?lol Okay... enough of these SIP crap. So sick of it. I should just get it done and over with!
Today is the last day of school. As in.. last day in which PST will be gathering as a course. how sad:( School is not all over yet for DPP students, we still have the stupid role play on friday. Damn larh! waste my time! :(