<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Practice professionalism!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 1:50:00 pm

The worst feeling is being accused of something you did not do.
And i'm so pissed right now.
God knows what the hell you were unhappy about, but what gives you the right to put words in our mouths?!
I don't care how high you are in the this hierarchy, please have some respect and
PRACTICE PROFESSIONALISM!
you horrible CREATURE!


Today was just a horrible day.
Can this term please hurry end?
i'm awfully sick and tired of it.

I haven't started training for napfa, and i feel so limp and lethargic.
I need to start training!


memories brings back happy moments