<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


olympics!
Friday, August 22, 2008 3:43:00 pm

Awesome olympics!
It was a total olympic day for me.
Glued my eyes on the tv set for hours.
I watched:
Table tennis semifinals
Table tennis finals
Men's 50 km walk finals
women's 400m relay finals
Apparatus gymnastics team

The most boring today was... men's 50km walk
The most exciting.... table tennis semifinals and finals.
The most eye catching.... gymnastics

I can't wait for winter olympics 2010 to come. Figure skating(:
and i'm looking forward for singapore to host the 2010 youth olympics. There sure is many talented kiddies around!


memories brings back happy moments