<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Yellow Lemon Tree
Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:01:00 pm

It was one of those saturdays.
Cleaning the house...
The usuals... until.....
This song came up on the radio.

LEMON TREE!(:

OMG! i can't remember when was the last time i heard this song! Its been YEARS!
The first time i heard this song was when i was in primary 3
I guess most people belonging to the 1980s batch would remember this song cause it was a big hit then. I could still remember it being played out loud in marina square back in 1997. So here's me dedicating this song to the 1980s batch people! CHEERS!(:


Spent the whole day out with my cousin, JESS!(:
She popped by from aust, but will be leaving for hongkong for 4 mths for an elective.
Wishing her all the best(:



LEMON TREE

I'm sitting here in a boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens --
and I wonder
I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely,
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder

I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning,turning, turning around
And all that I can see is just a yellow (another) lemon tree

EUROPE!(:



memories brings back happy moments