<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


i want HOLIDAYS!
Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:16:00 pm

BLISTERING BARNICLES!
GMP is horrid. PA is WORSE!
Wishing all my group members and all those presenting tomorrow, all the best!

This week just seems so hectic!
Test after test!
Viva today was... not so good:(

This fri is GMP project due date
Next fri, PA proj 2 due date
The fri after next, GMP phase 3 due date.
After that week? Term test week! GOSH! THIS IS MADNESS!

Anyway, since all the birthdays are so close together, i shall wish everyone within this week a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to :

28th July: QING HUI and SITI

2nd August: ALISON

3rd August: MING HONG

8th August: EDWIN

13th August: TAN SHIN

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:







I WANT HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!! badly... :(


memories brings back happy moments