<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Youth day(:
Sunday, July 06, 2008 10:32:00 am

YOZ EVERYONE!

HAPPY YOUTH DAY!(:

haha.. i shall live my last youthful year... youthfully.
Acually.. u don't have to be a teen to be a youth.
Youths are everyone young! be it youth at heart or are just pure young.

Look i'm trying to console myself here.
Cause i know there is no stopping to age.
It justs keeps growing and growing. How i wished that would have happened to my height! well.. at least a few more years.

Damn it... despite saying so much. i don't have a post-youth day. Monday i will still have to go school. -.- But hey, they ain't no GMP class tmr! woots! thats enough for a youth day gift(:

and not forgetting...

HAPPY BDAY APPLE!(:


memories brings back happy moments