<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Holiday mood?!
Saturday, July 12, 2008 4:27:00 pm

WOOTS.
This is the most fun school week ever(:

I've been out almost the whole week. From Tuesday to Saturday

Tuesday - Arab street / Haji lane
Wednesday - Raffles City
Thursday - Marina square
Friday - Raffles City
Saturday - Orchard

OMG! suddenly, it feels like i'm holidaying. lol.. i wonder y??!!
Better stop playing too much already. haha

Went to Top Table with Charlene and Eugene.
It was so stressful to eat there. The teachers were staring at the students serving us.
I mean, we felt so stressed, can u imagine the students??! poor thing :(

Pics of the week:
#1: These LOVELY cupcakes were made by APPLE!(: thx so much girl! so SWEET OF U!(:

#2: Pat, Charlene and me!


#3: Us at top table!(: Food! FOOD! glorious food!(:


#4: Top table acutally uses VOLUMETRIC FLASKS to contain their sauce and olive oil?! LOL... It doesn't leave a very pleasant image on us science student's mind.HAHA! Imaging having Acetaminophen stock and standard solutions on the dinning table.



memories brings back happy moments