<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Transexual lesbian!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 5:29:00 pm

Okay.. this is funny.
I was first struck with confusion... then...
It was followed with laughter, cause i've never seen this in my life.

I saw this... man/woman about 2m (not exaggerating) tall.
The reason for this option, man/woman.. was because the person was CLEARLY a trans-sexual. (certain man-ly facial features gave it away)
He/She was wearing a pretty top, long skirt, high heels (made him/her even taller) and her/his hair was longer than mine! (mid of his/her back)...... so this shows its a, man turn into woman transsexual.
Okay... i guess everyone has seen a transexual before, be it live, or on pictures, though its weird, but nothing to fret about.

The confusion??
He/her was holding the hands of a WOMAN (a clearly defined woman), who was about, 1.6m.
I was like... huh? woman transexual holding hands of another woman?
So whats this now?

Transexual lesbian? LOLOL!!!

Then why change gender in the first place??!
Was it a mistaken identity that can't be reverted?LOL

So there i stood...just waiting for rachel's reaction when she saw the couple.
Her expression?
PRICELESS! hahaha!!!


memories brings back happy moments