<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Thank god its friday
Thursday, July 03, 2008 2:26:00 pm

Today's been such a drag.
PA lab was just the same as last week, long, boring, draggy, tired, and totally DRAINING!
Hate PA labs. Its so similar to PIA labs, just that is double the hours. 6 full hours.

GMP meeting with Wallace during breaks were just mind draining.

School is just sian now.
It just soooooo PROJECTS! -.- BORING!


Needa take a break. thank god for the weekends!
okay... i'll leave the phrase.." TGIF!" for tomorrow.

I need sleeppppppp!!!

Needa go school tomorrow. SIAN.


memories brings back happy moments