<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


pa
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:30:00 am

There is crappy PA term test 1 tomorrow.

The feelings always the same. Don't know what will come out, don't know how to study, don't know what to study, don't know what i don't know, don't know what to know.
Cause its a damn OPEN BOOK test!

I hate PA, as much as i hate PIA.

ARGH!
Okay... i'm still figuring out my PA. Method validation is getting me all confused with all the accuracy, precision, LOD, LOQ, specificity....blahblahblah. -.-


memories brings back happy moments