<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Ms tan, the time bomb
Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:11:00 pm

This week has just been so tiring.
Lectures after lectures.
Next week it will be tests after tests.

For some reason, Ms Tan seems to be blowing her top recently.
She seems to be easily irritated, like a sudden time bomb.
Yelling at our class all the time.
Ah wells, we kinda understand larh...its hard to be a teacher.


Wei Wei came to TP today!(: Its been ages since i saw her.
Little girl is all grown up now! Miss her loads.

Finally, the week is coming to an end! WOOTS!

Needa chiong PA and GMP projects!!!!


memories brings back happy moments