<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Intoxicate
Sunday, July 06, 2008 4:07:00 am

Friday was just awesome.

LOL.. rachel.. you trying to intoxicate me arh??!!hahahhaha!!
u evil!

Played too much on friday, so saturday was just rest day - slept like practically the whole afternn, and became an owl at night(: the usuals.

This sem is just so contradicting.
Stressed but not extremely stressed.
Hectic but not exactly hectic.
Crazy but not exactly crazy.
you get what i mean?

Cause its just so much projects, that once 1 project is over, it feels less suffocating.
1 burden less.

WOOTS! its only about 6 more weeks left till hols! So far yet so near.



Look far, think far, plan far.... go far!(:
I think it would be GREAT!(:
*dreaming*


memories brings back happy moments