<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Food and fruits
Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:20:00 pm

Projects and Tests.
SIAN.


Its 2 reasons, 1 conclusion (:



DURIAN SEASON!(:
Love durians to the max!!!!
Lychees and Longans are cheap too! its the FRUITY SEASON!(:

I've got 101 cravings from food all around the world!
All of which can be found in this wonderful island, Singapore(:

Current Craves:
Nasi Lemak,
Laksa,
Curry rice,
Roti Prata,
Nasi Ayam Penyet,
Weirdly... mc spicy!
and
my evergreen-never-get-sick-off.....
Prawn crackers!!!! (they're better than potato chips!haha!)

Every other thing that can cause my cholesterol to rocket, and my arteries to jam up.
All in the name of FOOD!(: hehe! tell me, who can resist?!


memories brings back happy moments