<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


ZOO!!!
Friday, June 20, 2008 5:18:00 pm

Just went to the zoo on thursday. It was AWESOMELY FUN!!!(:

These 2 homosapiens made their way though the animal kingdom. Dearest Mai and me!(:
Saw all the cutsy animals(:
Watched a number of animal shows too! just can't get enough of the shows.

Realised that the stripes on the zebra's butt is pretty symetrical! So bueatiful!(: The wonders of nature.
I took like TONNES OF PHOTOS! but i'm just gonna post a few(:

I just feel like a young kid again, getting all gaga about minute little penguins and majestic lions.
Don't you mess with them.
Babirusa Skull! cousins of the boar haha... stinky pig-look-a-likes. They are super lazy, and i swear they stink!
This short folklore of the white thick stripe on the Tapir came about is super funny! Read it if u can see. If u can't then its high time you take a trip down to the zoo to check it out.
Lastly, the favourite of all time!haha... the ORANG UTAN!ME!! A contented vistor of the zoo!(:

And yay! i made Curry puffs today!

Sadly, its coming to the end of the 2 weeks hols. Not much of a holiday, but there was still a certain amount of enjoyment. Left with 2 more days of relaxation before the mind is put back on track to mug.



memories brings back happy moments