<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


up, up and away!
Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:28:00 pm

Rach's concert was GREAT!(:
Very interesting theme too!
Enjoyed it!

1 more week of hols left.
Better make FULL use of it, before i enter another term of study battle
YEAH! work!(: Outings!! FUN!(:
I'm gonna enjoy my hols as much as i can!
NONO! Projects ain't gonna stop me!

UP, UP and AWAY!(:



I see no point in it. U have been like this all these many years anyway.
I can't careless.


memories brings back happy moments