<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Depressed Whinner
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:50:00 am

Okay, so its finally over. Well, for now.
Just ended my GMP paper today.
Wasn't good. MCQ was easy, and every other thing, HARD.
Screwed up sampling qn, left right centre. Say bye to 10 marks.
Quailty? whats that? another 2 marks.
SOP mistakes? another 5 marks.
So in all, it just sucks larh..
But i'm kinda numbed to it. why? for the simple fact that I HATE GMP!!!

And pls tell me, whats with GMP??
PMT involves GMP, PA involves GMP and GMP is GMP.
WTH! WHY IS EVERYTHING GMP??!!! GIGANTIC MONSTEROUS PIG!

Okay, so you're prob gonna remind me its HOLIDAYS!
Right!-.- so much for hols, when there is the stupid "Up your service" workshop, and project meetings. Oh mann, com'on teachers! give us a break will ya?

I think i'm just being a whinner. I need a BREAK badly. I just need to get my ass out of this island. but with 1 half weeks left, where the hell can i even think of going?LOL. Ah wells. Hate this stress.

Need to psycho myself. its hols...its hols... its hols...
The only thing i can do now is to just replace my much needed sleep.
This is so absolutely the first time after an exam, without celebrating, i went back home to re-cuperate under my lost bueaty sleep.


Okay, my brother is irritating me at this VERY MOMENT, and with that, i'm gonna have to chase him out of the room. tata!


memories brings back happy moments