<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


MAD DAY!
Friday, June 06, 2008 2:54:00 pm

YESH!!! FINALLY!!! PMT TERM TEST 2 FINISHED!! NO MORE PMT!!! ITS OVER!(:
NO MORE GMP PRESENTATION!!! ITS OVER!!!!(:
Today was really a mad day!

Just left GMP report to be sent.
GMP Term test postponed to tues 9am.
GMP Report Due date Postponed to Tues 2359.
I think its very unfair for the first batch of groups presenting. But ah well, decisions have already been made, what else can i say?

Hope i didn't screw up my PMT paper. Hope it turns out okay(:
Hope PMT result comes out well.
I'm always HOPING!

Talking about hoping, today's GMP firing squad was like -.- Wallace "shot" one by one with qns. Leaving ME, out of 10 other people, standing alone. There he stood aiming at this helpless girl, with his last MEGA bullet to shoot. It was so nerve wrecking, and i had to stand there and wait for the other 9 people to finish their qns. OMG! i was sooo scared! But ah wells, ITS OVER!(: WOOTS!

Its been a long week. A LONG STRESSFUL WEEK!!
And just when everyone thought that its finally ending, guess whats in for us during this Term break?

1) GMP Term Test 2
2) DPP PBL
3) GMP Phase 2 project
4) Up Your Service course -.-
5) DPP Rx Journal

This is CRAZY LARH!!!!! We might as well not even have break!
I'll probably be spending my whole holidays in school doing projects anyway!
Year 3 huh? This sux!! So much for Hols -.-

I still need to hand up my PMT lab report on mon, and go for Wallace's Phase 2 briefing.
Is there phase 2 breifing on mon anyway? Not too sure. Someone pls answer me! (: thx.



memories brings back happy moments