<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


DUE DATE!!!!
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 3:55:00 pm

AHHHH!!!!
DUE DATES!!!
Thats the only thing clogging up my mind now, or rather, almost EVERY PST student.
I can't wait to get it off my back!
Friday is the DAY for...
1) PMT Term Test 2
2) cGMP Phase 1 report Due date
3) cGMP Presentation

GREAT!!! JUST GREAT! so now EVERYTHING has to fall on the same day. its just soooo...wtf! -.-
ARGGGHHH!!!

Anyway, i'm just blogging to get my engine up and RUNNING.
And i mean RUNNING!!!
Tonight's gonna be a sleepless night for me
One i will not forget till the next cGMP phase 2 project, which i am sure it will be even worst.
GOSH! so much for a freaking 3 cu subject. i swear i hate this sub to the core!

Okay, i'm gonna embark on the battle between me and my wonderful com, doing cGMP the night through. Time to burn the midnight oil, and speed through the wee hours.

I MUST FINISH!!!!

tata!


memories brings back happy moments