<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Day saver - Chicken Rice (:
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:58:00 pm

Today wasn't a really good day at the start.
DPP meeting was such a screw up.
Shall not mention much larh... just wasn't good at all. :(

But things got better cause CHICKEN RICE AT QUEENSTOWN saved the day!(:

KARMA! hahah... what comes around, goes around!(:
But that was really ridiculous larh! hahah!! it just made me laugh more!
I see it all clear now.
Thats weird!!!

OKAY! tomorrow's gonna be FUN!(:

Ciao.


memories brings back happy moments