<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Sweet Date Pudding
Monday, June 16, 2008 12:34:00 pm

What a day!(: i enjoyed my stay home today!.. cause it was baking and cooking!

Today's Sweet dessert:
Sweet Date Pudding!(:
( i don't know why it is called a pudding when it is like a cake, maybe its similar to christmas pudding? i don't know the defination of pudding)

Together with the helping hands of my brother, we whipped up this cake/pudding. Its texture was that of a banana cake! Soft, light, yet sweet and savoury!(: There was also this thick, sweet, creamy caramel sauce to go with it, but it was still boiling while i was taking the photos, so no pics of the warm sauce being dribbled ontop.

#1: Freshly baked - Just taken out from the baking tray #2: Helpless pieces of cake sitting on the plate, waiting to be eaten #3: Safe keeping for future Savouring!(:Thanx daddy! for the CAMERA!(:

I think i spent almost my whole day in the kitchen.

Prepared lunch from 11 to 12.30pm
Baked at 3pm to 5pm
Prepared dinner from 5pm to 630pm

Haha! I shld have just went Shatech to learn more about culinary!

Just some random pics of Toby:

#4: Now now.... keep you tongue. (:#5: Sit pretty! Cross your legs.......no wait, your hands..#6: The doings of my EVIL brother! haha... poor toby

Thats all!(: YIPPEE!!! enjoy the hols!(:

May you RIP.... U will always be remember, Uncle Lau.



memories brings back happy moments