Ever once felt that u made a wrong decision? like DUHZ!!! i think most of us has regret something or another What deemed to be a right decision turned out wrong?
OKay.. so now what if.. every decision u make in your life.. u ALWAYS seem to screw it up Like some COMPULSIVE decision screwed up asshole?
Do you feel that you keep making the wrong decisions? Keep making the wrong plans. Keep doing the wrong things. And keep ending up in the WRONG places?
Well... YES! for me -.- I've only realised i made such a freaking wrong decision after 3 months later. WOW! so slow right? now i feel like a complete idiot. Looking back.. i can't even rationalise why i even chose that choice? I wished someone back then could have banged my head against the wall and wake me up...
REALITY.. please find me back.. i'm lost and demoralised. :(
IF I EVER GET GMP (QC/QA)... i SWEAR I WILL BE THE UNHAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD WIDE WORLD! But still.. i'm on the world.. so i've gotta live through it. but i'll still be AWFULLY SAD!
hear my plead...... ALEXANDRA...please???! :(
Today's end part of the day... just was badbadbadbadbad :( Crappy day. Everything crappy.