<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


3 hours!
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 6:48:00 pm

WOOTS! i'm SURPRISED! i acutally finished what i planned to complete tonight in like 3 hours! POWER! hahah. the power of CONCENTRATION!!
i've finished my SOP. LIKE FINALLY!!!!
I'm like handling the SOP. Write up and everything. so proud of my accomplishment!hahah!!!Okay... i shall just brag about my masterpiece only on my blog.hehe Don't know how much of a quality master piece it is, but ah wells. Its done already.

DAMN! POWERPOINT STILL NOT DONE! OMG!!!!
And that stupid CRAPPY FILA CHART -.-
okokay... relax...relax..
Shall get half done tonight.

Lucky the rest of the RMSS and sampling have been all nicely done up by young, apple and jess, now its just ally left with her floor plan write up.

I'm so worried for dear ally,
She has so much to do.
She has like almost the whole floor plan write up to handle.
And i know nuts about floor plan stuffs.
I'm like totally idiot when it comes to floor plan
All those nitty-gritty stuff.
Oh gosh, i wish i could help
I should, after i finish my part.


Oh goshh... ITS STRESS ARISING HERE!!!
FEEL THE HEAT MANN!!!
Then another consideration, hope the report doesn't exceed the page limit!

But despite it all, i really LOVE MY GMP GROUP, LIKE LOADS!
Its just a really great group!!!(: Its everything i ask for in a group.
I would really like to publicly (to my blog views), thank my GMP group mates for every single thing!(:
Thanks for:
Every effort
Every grey hair that is produced
Every hour taken off your beauty sleep
just so as to finish the project, all in the name of cGMP!




Oh.. and Mr i don't know who u are, i really appreciate if u don't force me to call you.LOL! Cause in the first place, i don't bloody know who the hell u are. WHY IN THE BIG, WIDE WORLD WOULD I WANT TO TALK TO U ON THE PHONE??!!!.. u're really weird. Its funny how people just add you on msn through friendster and demand to be an immediate friend. dots -.- Here ain't no charity phone-"friend"-making session yo! or whatever that is stuck up in your psycho/sick/crazy mind! its like Siti's weirdo kelvin coffee guy! just that this man claims to be some superhero. -.-


memories brings back happy moments