I was forwarded this e-mail from siti She BOLDED AND MAXIMISED 2 POINTS
Health-Important Tips....
1. Answer the phone by LEFT ear 2. Do not drink coffee TWICE a day 3. Do not take pills with COOL water 4. Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm 5. Reduce the amount of TEA you consume 6. Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume 7. Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night 8. Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS 9. Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time 10. Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning 11. Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping 12. When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times
Haha... cause i am currently in the caffeine craze. Not that i'm a caffeine addict, but i just read some reports on caffeine, working with another chemical in tea, that would cause you to lose weight! So started to like drown myself in tea and recently, coffee.
So she highlighted that it is bad to do such. But after scanning through the whole list, i found that i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guilty!LOL i've beening doing far too many "UNHEALTHY" stuff.
1. I answer the phone with my right ear. (Whats the diff answering with the right or left ear? I'm right handed! helllllllo!) 2. I don't drink coffee twice a day. ( I only drink canned Nescafe, from the vending machine at AS school on the 2nd level..lol... with my FHF.) 3. I take pills withcold water.. ALL THE TIME ( i always feel that if i drink my pills with hot/warm water, the pills will melt and get stuck in my throat. haha!) 4. I always have my meal after 5pm. ( Like HELLO! who eats dinner before 5pm??! but i sometimes do eat lesser for din.) 5. I have currently been drinking ALOTS and ALOTS of tea. 6. Fried food is LIFE! ( I think life to me would be sooo boring without oily food. So guilty i am, i eat fried food everyday.) 7. I drink water more at night than in the morning (Water is more readily available at home than outside la. Outside, i still need to find a water cooler or a shop to replenish my water supplies. I'm just too lazy) 8. I sleep right beside my handphone charger everynight. -.- 9. I plug my ears with my headphones, 24/7, everyone knows i cant live without music.LOL 10. Sleep from 10pm to 6am? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???! OMG! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!! ITS TOOOO DARN EARLY!!! Thats like teenage suicide. LOL! Tell me which teenager sleeps at 10pm??! I always sleep @ 1/2/3 am. 11. Okay, i don't take medicines often, so i can't really remember if i do such. But i did read a news in the papers, about sleeping immediately after consuming pills. It really itsn't good. 12. I answer the phone even if its thelast second that my phone batt can sustain. My dying brain cellsssssss!That explains why i've got a crappy memory.
ALL IN ALL! I'm like DAMN UNHEALTHY. i'm guilty for 10 out of 12. tsktsk. But these info is really quite true. Cause people have been saying these things over and over again, and reports, cases, experiments have all proven the facts up there. As for some, like the answering of phone with the left ear. could someone explain that to me? whats the diff with the right or left ear?LOL Thanx siti for the very informative info!(:!(:
Soooo.. people, start counting the number of unhealthy deeds you have been doing. You will be suprised.