<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Power of coffee!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:36:00 am

Slept at 4.30am last night, and woke up at 6.00am to go jogging!hahah. I know, you will prob think i'm a psycho la. Oh gosh! and today's jog was extremely FUNNY!!! we just couldn't stop laughing. laugh and laugh and laugh. Too many stupid things happened at the track and at the toilet. OMG! it was HILARIOUS! I'm lazy to elaborate. it was just funny. (:

Was feeling very awake after COFFEE! I guess i was too high that rence and eugene didn't want to sit with me in the LT. haha! Coffee always makes me full, for some weird reason. All i need is a can of nescafe original, and i don't need my lunch! the power of coffee! Just that particular can la. I'm still not used to ultimate bitter, expresso shots or kopi-o!

Today's lessons were boring, but somehow i felt that today passed by really fast! Well, faster than the previous days. WOOHOO! tomorrow its just lab!!

I'm gonna love this and next week!(:


memories brings back happy moments