<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Now or Later?
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:14:00 am

Oh, the fault question brought out during PMT lecture. Interesting topic of the day.

But i think i kinda got the fault question thingy already. Was too mind boggling for me. Didn't understand. Took me a while to figure it out. haha. But i got the idea now!! understood it.(:

Anyway, what about the word "selfish"?
Selfish?

What does it really mean?
1. Devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.
2. Characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself: selfish motives.


This kinda got me thinking.
Whats with this particular word?
Time to think huh?

Curiousity..

Another question. Now, later or never? Which is most of the time a better choice?


memories brings back happy moments