<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Leavin'
Friday, May 16, 2008 4:20:00 pm

SO FAST! 1 week has passed yet again. Ending the term in like 2 more weeks time. DAMN FAST! it just feels that school started just a 2 weeks ago. And before you know it, we are going into out 5th week . but thank god for VESAK DAY on monday! hehe.. cause this means an extended holiday!(:

Today was just project meetings. I can't wait to end this stupid module, cGMP! argh.. its driving me nuts! I hope we do well. At least it is accountable for the PATHETIC 30% it is worth. OMG! this is only phase I, still awaiting for phase II and III. How depressing can this get mann!

Somehow, this sem is slack but not slack? catching any balls? LOL. Okay, its just that PST has so little subjects this sem, but cGMP is enough to swallow all the free time we have. Its been crazy project meetings.

YAY! parents are back, with loads of goodies!(: hehe...

Hmmmm.... Samsung soul or w890i????!!
which? which?

I'm loving this song to bits! JESSE McCARTNEY!(:


oh mann....please reply. reply please. reply reply reply....
if not....

WE ARE JUST GONNA HAVE TO CALL U!!!!
but we scared larh.lol.
The previous e-mail was like totally USELESS -.-
we just want your reply. ofcourse hoping for the green light in return!(:


memories brings back happy moments