<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Just me(:
Monday, May 12, 2008 12:42:00 pm

AWESOME WEEKEND and WEEKDAYS!(:
Loved every bit of it.

oh! Thanks sooooo much Rachel & family(:
Dinner @ Tung Lok was just great!!!

Toby now has a new name. Lucy.hahah!! its funny larh. Mui yin called it Lucy and he responded. Now from a HE it is now a SHE.LOLx Toby has been so restless these few nights, can't sleep. He keeps waking up and barking in the wee hours. My poor boy. He misses mummy and daddy. But at least he is calmer last night.

And Clemmy today was EXTREMELY, and i mean EXTREMELY funny larh!!! OMG!!! our whole table was laughing our ass off, cause of Clemmy's funny actions. But my poor brother, first time we saw how stressed clemmy was with cGMP and PMT test at hand. How he actually calmed his fear just before the test. Can see that this "shen" is really putting alot of effort into his studies this sem! Jia you clemmy!(: And jia you to my whole fathappyfamily. I know most of us are putting EXTRA effort into mugging till the end of this sem. Give it your best shot okay?!


I need a get away! BADLY.
BREAKFREE...
from this madness
Its just crazy.
cGMP, cGMP, cGMP! ARGH! com'on mann!!! i needa GET A LIFE!
Now that i see so many of my classmates chionging for cGMP, we've gotta catch up.
Gosh, there is still PMT project waiting to be done.


Sorry, been a moody ass today.
Blame it on ME.
I mugged my head off from 10pm to 3.30am last night to suck in those last min PMT revision.
woke up this morning like a COMPLETE zombie, practically had to drag myself to school.
Went to school with a heavy head, sleepy eyes and a horrible bugging pre-exam fear. Which was rather weird, cause i'm a werido who is most awake when i sleep less. But strangely enough, i was soooo tired and felt completely unprepared.

Today's paper was... hmmm.. one of those, "know how to do, but some parts i just stood there stunned." Hope results will be okay (at least on par with my expectations), considering its like 15% to 20% of my freaking total results. arghh... why so much???!!!

Just me (:

chocolate chip ILLUSION.

I'm living life in an illusion, a mystique
Caught up in a hallucination
Could it have just been a mirage?
What i had percived to be there, had not actually materialized
Totally clueless.


memories brings back happy moments